Conference Venue and Hotel:
Rosen Shingle Creek
9939 Universal Boulevard
Orlando, FL 32819
Discounted Room Rate: $251 s/d
Discounted Room Rate Cut-off Date: January 6, 2023
Please click here to reserve your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a Cambridge Innovation Institute or SCOPE conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after
the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space- and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early.
**A 1 NIGHT NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS TAKEN AT THE TIME OF BOOKING.
THE DEPOSIT IS NON-REFUNDABLE IF THE RESERVATION IS CANCELLED**
Top Reasons to Stay at the Rosen Shingle Creek
- No need to travel from another venue, event takes place at the hotel.
- Complimentary wireless internet in your guest room.
- 15 restaurants, lounges and various retail shops located right on property, including a mini market and ice cream shoppe.
- Play golf on an award-winning Arnold Palmer course; hotel guests receive special discounts.
- With hotel amenities including four heated pools, tennis, basketball and volleyball courts, a video game room, nature and walking trails, you never even have to leave the vast property!
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking
opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help should you have any issues with your accommodations.